Our lie in didn’t last, it ended at seven thirty.Forgot to switch the dishwasher on, crockery still dirty.Bacon for breakfast again, it still tasted awesome.Walked to town, to get a protector for Jake’s bum.On the cable car, to the peak for lunch,The massive queue was the knockout punch.We actually only got half way there,Chips for Jake, all things being equal, the price was fair.Back to the apartment to get our snow gear on,The time was only just after one.Several hours later, our bodies one large bruise,A beer helped to mask the pain and abuse.Curry for dinner cooked by Sam,Microwave rice cooked in a pan!
- Venezuela's Nicolas Maduro bans opposition parties from election telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/12/1… 13 hours ago
- I'm old enough to remember when pipe bombs were supposed to explode, not now it seems, at least according to @CNN https://t.co/V1AeDFQhL4 14 hours ago
- RT @RAMRANTS: .@chelseahandler: “Are there black people, black people here? Any of you?” (Looks into audience) “There you are... Thank g… 15 hours ago
- RT @OrwellNGoode: "Fierce" and for only $120.06 https://t.co/d1qXrkg3p5 18 hours ago
- @Ed_Miliband Don't be a spastic, no you're not 18 hours ago
- 47 hits