Our lie in didn’t last, it ended at seven thirty.Forgot to switch the dishwasher on, crockery still dirty.Bacon for breakfast again, it still tasted awesome.Walked to town, to get a protector for Jake’s bum.On the cable car, to the peak for lunch,The massive queue was the knockout punch.We actually only got half way there,Chips for Jake, all things being equal, the price was fair.Back to the apartment to get our snow gear on,The time was only just after one.Several hours later, our bodies one large bruise,A beer helped to mask the pain and abuse.Curry for dinner cooked by Sam,Microwave rice cooked in a pan!
- Wow, 10 years since Madeleine McCann died where did the time go? 42 minutes ago
- RT @Thomas1774Paine: Maybe Obama was right when he "visited all 57 states." There's deep state, welfare state, failed state (Puerto Rico),… 16 hours ago
- RT @RedNationRising: A scientist walks into a bar. Just kidding. It's Bill Nye, the engineer | #RedNationRising https://t.co/VjAQc83C2i 17 hours ago
- @danarel https://t.co/MkkZINNQ5f 19 hours ago
- RT @KyleKulinski: Hope & change. twitter.com/thehill/status… 19 hours ago
- 41 hits