You know what, I really cant be bothered to elaborate on our day today which was fantastic albeit chav infested at times (We did visit Newquay after all), Instead today’s blog is basically a short story cut even shorter..
- Went to Newquay – Arrived at 9 a.m. – Chavs were still asleep
- Shops and arcades opened at 9.30 ish – Chavs starting to fill the Arcades
- Went in several surf shops – Chav free zone
- Visited 2 arcades – Chavtastic
- Walked around the Boardmaster retail tents – A light sprinkling of Chavs
- Filled up pockets with Lynx Shower Gel courtesy of the Lynx Gals
- Had miserable cheesy chips for lunch that tasted of undercooked sweaty bollocks
- Wangled the best seat in the house for the Skateboarding practice session, a double deck chair – who’d have thunk it
- Got hot, really hot
- Jacob fell over and embarrassed himself by crying, he’s 6 for crying out loud, crying should be a thing of the past at this age.
- Returned to apartment
- Had an indoor Barbecue – Mmm tasty
- Filmed a movie (see below) – screenplay by Jacob Simpson
A short clip of today’s action.
Viva la revolution….