In commemoration of “Gingers are people too” day in St Ives; clouds graced our skies until late afternoon (around 4 p.m.) after which time the sun’s rays are considered to be of an intensity deemed safe for our carrot topped brethren.
It was a non eventful day, with little to write about.
- Woke up around 7:30 a.m.
- Weather looks promising
- Breakfast at around 8 a.m.
- Weather still looks promising
- Head off into town for morning service
- Weather still looking good
- Look around a few shops
- weather still not bad
- Coffee and biscotti in The Hub
- Clouds start to fill the sky, Gingers and Albino’s cheer
- Head back to the apartment after attempting to pull together ingredients on a Sunday for a traditional sunday dinner (i.e. Curry)
- Miscellaneous pasties for lunch (Vegetable, Broccoli, Large Steak and Minted Lamb)
- Head down to the beach, defying the weather, the weather LOL’s at us and it starts to rain sporadically.
- Maya vomits
- Sam and Jacob make a sand sculpture of Upsy Daisy (see below)
- Ad, Beth and Maya return to the apartment
- The sun forces it’s way through the clouds and “Gingers are people too” day is officially over
- Jacob, Sam and I played 3 way football, I kicked the ball with my usual precision and a fair bit of pace, I thought it was funny but the middle aged lady shot bolt upright when the 10 bob swerver rolled with gusto from gusset to barnet.
- A glorious evening.
- Improvised curry for dinner washed down with a lashing of strong cider (it is the Lords day after all)
- Sam spilt red wine on the carpet and used the magic stain remover
- A walk around town involving a visit to the arcade, I shot some old hillbilly tramps, they tried to spit on me but missed and hit some fat bitch, we laughed.
- More lashings of cider.
- Game over
Jacob’s video diary for today: